Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My kids and I are studying Ancient Egypt (we homeschool) and I thought this game would be something fun to add to our studies and I was right. My kid are 8 and 10 and they beg me to play this over and over again. The object is to get all 6 of your "Pharaoh" cards into your pyramid and then make it to the middle of the board where the sun god RA is. You can battle other players for their pharaoh cards, trade cards with a player, get your pyramid raided by "Tomb Raiders" and you can also answer trivia questions. I really like the question cards. On each card there are 3 questions, easy (which has either a yes or no answer) medium and hard. Just from asking the questions the kids and I are learning lots about this civilization. We made a rule that if you can answer all 3 of the questions right you get to move one of you pharaoh cards to your pyramid!
Overall, this is a a really fun game for family night. If you are a homeschool family studying Ancient Egypt then this will definitely add some FUN to your studies. You will not be disappointed with this game.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Egyptians
The object of the game is to become Supreme Pharaoh by collecting a full set of Pharaoh Cards and safely entombing them in your pyramid. There are Question/Action Cards and bartering and battling for cards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment