Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Wow... what can I say. I sent it back. The wood on the game in the photo appears smooth, and slightly darker with a sheen like a polished walnut... when I received it, I was disappointed to find a rough, pale colored set. The cribbage board was assembled poorly - the seam where the hinges are did not match up and was uneven, the dividers inside the box are not sturdy... they completely come out and/or shift around inside the box. The other thing that disappointed me was that I paid $50 for the set. This is a starter set for my son, and I know that really nice sets are hundreds of dollars, but for $50 I expected to at least get something decent. The next day, after I purchased the set, the price went down to $34... and was still from the same seller. I love Amazon - I have bought many things from Amazon, but I was not happy with this Item at all. The photograph is a very poor representation of the product and there aren't enough reviews to judge otherwise. Please don't make the ame mistake I did, and buy this set!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 7 in 1 Wood game set including Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Dominoes, Cribbage and more
This elegant wood case and playing board features 7 games. The games are: Chess, Checkers, Cribbage, Cards, Backgammon, Dominoes & Dice
0 comments:
Post a Comment