Electronic Talking Battleship 1989 Review

Electronic Talking Battleship 1989
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I ordered this game I thought it was going to be NEW. I probably didn't notice that it was USED. The box was NOT in very good shape and some of the pieces are missing and I was giving it to my grandson for Christmas. I know when he opens it he is going to think his grannie got this at a garage sale. I didn't open it until December 23 because I was not ready to wrap it until then. But I am sure that my grandson and his dad will have fun playing with it anyway. Just a few pieces are missing and it can be played without worrying about that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Electronic Talking Battleship 1989

This is the 1989 version of the Electronic Talking Battleship game. The Classic Naval Combat Game. Four "AA" batteries and screwdriver required but not included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Electronic Talking Battleship 1989

0 comments:

Post a Comment