Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a real fan of Snoopy. I loved to see all the different roles that Snoopy plays around the Monopoly Game Board. This game is fun because you earn a monopoly by collecting groups of Snoopy's prize possessions. The only draw back I have is there are not enough dog bowls (houses), dog houses (hotels), and money to go around if you are playing for 4 or more people.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Snoopy Monopoly
The world's most famous dog and America's favorite board game, Monopoly team up to bring you Snoopy - It's a Dog's Life Collector's Edition. Snoopy has created a variety of memorable personas to capture your heart. Here is your chance to reminisce about all of your favorite Snoopy moments as you buy, sell, and trade Snoopy's Joe Cool sunglasses, his Flying Ace goggles, his typewriter and the rest of his most valued possessions. This completely customized game comes with collectible pewter tokens, including Snoopy's dog bowl, Joe Cool's sunglasses and Woodstock. It's a must-have for Snoopy fans of all ages!
0 comments:
Post a Comment