NASCAR DVD Board Game Review

NASCAR DVD Board Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a bit of a NASCAR fan. While I watch many a race I'm not much into the history of the game. I'm not one to memorize or remember specific facts about races or racers.
My wife and I bought this game for our son's 9th birthday. Afterall the package stated the game was designed for ages 8 and up. Well we set up the game and watched the demo of game setup/play. Uhmmm. Yeah. Not that simple of a game despite what the narrator says during this video replay.
We tried to play the game best we could but found the questions were immediately very difficult. My son could make educated guesses on some of the questions as could I, but they were educated stabs in the dark at best. The game almost immediately became too difficult and to the dismay of our son we agreed we should simply return the game and find something different.
I suppose this game would be quite interesting if all it's players were very educated on NASCAR trivia. I myself found the questions too difficult. For instance. The first question was "Which NASCAR driver won his first race at Bristol Motor Speedway?". The answer was multiple choice but I had no idea if it was Kurt Busch, Rusty Wallace or Benny Parsons.
I'm not that up on NASCAR trivia ... nor would I want to be despite being an avid weekly watcher of NASCAR events. (We're cheeseheads and love to root for our favorite fellow Wisconites (Matt Kenseth and Paul Menard).
I hope this review was helpful.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NASCAR DVD Board Game

NASCAR DVD Board Game emulates the thrills of racing as players go head-to-head in an exciting competition to reach the checkered flag. The object of the game is to be the first player to complete a lap around either a short track (one side of the game board) or a super speedway (other side of game board) and enter Victory Lane. The game showcases DVD on-screen challenges and a two-sided game board that resembles a race track. The track features landing spaces such as Yellow Flag, Drafting, Passing and Black Flag. There are 15 unique race-simulating categories with more than 350 DVD challenges. These challenges include some never-before-seen NASCAR footage and the exhilarating sounds in 5.1 Surround Sound. Release the energy and excitement of NASCAR the DVD Board Game in your living room, fasten your set belts and prepare yourself for an ultimate NASCAR experience. Includes double-sided game board, DVD including 350 on-screen challenges, four miniature stock car pawns, one instruction manual, one die, driver's note pads and pencils. For 2-8 players.

Buy NowGet 80% OFF

Click here for more information about NASCAR DVD Board Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment