Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My two kids (ages 3 and 5) LOVE this! They use the boards to place the shapes, but quickly branched out into their own creations. I love that even in this day and age, they can really enjoy simple toys like this. They have literally played with this for an hour at a time on several occasions since Christmas -- which is more than I can say for most of their gifts. I'm not an elementary teacher, but I remember using manipulatives like this in school to help with spacial learning and geometry.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Melissa Doug Pattern Blocks and Boards
Incredible value and superior craftsmenship makes the Pattern Blocks and Boards a childhood favorite. Brightly colored and smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills.Features: Ages 3+130 piecesDimensions: 8.9" H x 13.1" W x 1.9" D
Click here for more information about Melissa Doug Pattern Blocks and Boards
0 comments:
Post a Comment