Travel Chess Set for the Blind or Those With Low Vision Review

Travel Chess Set for the Blind or Those With Low Vision
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this a couple years age and when I received it I wasn't impressed with its crafty style of construction, but now I can say that it has been great for my boys and I. We've taken it camping, in the car nearly everywhere and it preformed great and is a lot stronger than it looks. If it ever breaks, I'll definitely purchase another.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Travel Chess Set for the Blind or Those With Low Vision

While folded this board holds 32 black and white chess pieces 16 of each color Rooks knights horses bishops king queen and the pawns are all represented White pieces have bumps on top to differentiate between the two Open the board and youll note that black spaces are slightly raised over their white counterparts All spaces have peg holes to hold the pieces Board measures 4 1 4 x 8 7 8 closed 8 7 8 x 8 7 8 opened

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Travel Chess Set for the Blind or Those With Low Vision

0 comments:

Post a Comment