
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I had this game around 2004 or so. I liked the description and brought it to my Wednesday gaming group. We found it very difficult and we've got some smart and quick-minded people in our group. I don't think we ever completed a game in the few times I brought it around. It was slow moving getting from the start to finish. I ended up giving this game away at the annual Christmas raffle that the group holds. A good concept that was impossible to complete, making the game unenjoyable for most who played it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Phractured Phrases Board Game
From Shakespeare to Mother Goose, from everyday sayings to declarations that changed the world, we've amassed the world's best-known phrases and most important sayings in one game. We've disguised the phrases by changing two words(actually we've made them pretty darn funny by changing two words) You've got to figure out the wrong words and declare the right words, for as many phrases as you can in 30 seconds. But be careful, phrases that you miss could come back to haunt you. And remember--he who meditates is frost.
Click here for more information about Phractured Phrases Board Game

0 comments:
Post a Comment